17630 Juniper Path Suite C
Phone: (952) 388-1525
Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat: 10 AM – 5 PM
Tues, Thurs: 10 AM – 8 PM
Donation hours are the same as store hours. Donation door is to the right of the main entrance. Click here for more information.
What is ReStored?
- ReStored is a ministry that provides resources, meets needs, and ultimately points others to a relationship with Jesus Christ by operating an outreach center built on a thrift store model.
How is ReStored different from other Thrift Stores?
- ReStored is a non-profit thrift store operated with all volunteers so that our profits can be used for ministry that helps support community needs. The atmosphere of the store is encouraging and supportive, with excellent customer service that goes above and beyond. In addition, ReStored houses a Ministry Center that offers scheduled times for support services to the community, including but not limited to: prayer, spiritual support and encouragement, training for parenting, job coaching, ELL classes, access to and assistance with online applications for county aide, Bible studies and more.
How much of your profits go to Ministries?
- All of ReStored profits (less a 10% operational reserve, based on SAP) go to Ministry. This is possible because of our all volunteer staff.
What products do you sell at ReStored?
- ReStored offers a wide variety of used and new household items, linens, furniture and clothing in excellent condition.
Do you give away free household items & clothes?
- We do not give away items, but we can refer you to organizations that do.
What types of ministry does ReStored offer or support?
- ReStored partners with a variety of community and faith-based agencies and organizations, in addition to providing services and ministries from Trinity, the church who owns ReStored.
What is your exchange policy?
- All sales are final. We do not make exchanges or take returns.
Do you buy goods or take goods on consignment?
- We do not buy goods from the public directly, nor do we take goods on consignment. Because we are a nonprofit, your donation is tax deductible.